Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thrift Finds!

I go thrifting pretty often and I always take pictures but I keep not posting them! These pictures are a few weeks old, the top 3 are from one trip and the bottom two, another trip. I didn't spend more than 25$ on either trip (which is great because on the second I bought a purse, for 20$!) so these are my finds! Two pairs of pants that are in DIY-MODE, and a skirt DIY-to-be, another awesome sweater coat, some layers and a pink sparkly bomber jacket! Wooden bowls, because they are beautiful and functional and only 25 cents. And technically this backpack pouch thing was thrifted by the boy but it's just so cool I had to share! It's got organizational pockets and it can strap on to your backpack or belt even. Going to be great for camping! The bottom pictures are a little random, pretty glass, a new towel & spice rack combo, the purse! and a print of Huges' Midsummers Eve. Yay! Next thrift mission is a frame for it! Happy thrifting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel welcome to leave a comment!