Tuesday, February 26, 2013

On A Sparkling Spring Sweater

If Spring wasn't already upon us, I will force it to be Spring with blue sparkles and Easter pastels - baby pink, hush blue, mint green and soft yellow. I've held onto this blazer for ages, never really wearing it but unable to say goodbye - the colors make me too happy aaaand, it's corduroy! I saw this sweater peeking out the goodwill aisle and forgot all else, I knew exactly what I wanted to wear it with; sale, sparkles, sold. Major feel good thrift.

Speeeaking of feel good thrifts - or perhaps what I was subtly leading up to - THE BOOTS. I have to get a better picture of the boots. I haven't water-proofed them and well, it's Seattle. Pictures will just have to be blurry and in terrible lighting...just go with it.

At work a few weeks ago one of the girls announced that the rummage sale had tons of great boots. She showed off her 3 awesome pairs and I stopped listening annoyed that I have big yeti feet. Best part was, any pair for $10!! It actually became quite hilarious as one by one the girls were bringing back their haul. I'm pretty sure every girl that day came back with at least one pair of seriously awesome boots. Ok, fine, I want to at least look. And what do you know, there on the end a beautiful pair of boots in a 10.5 which is close enough. Aaaand I'm in love.


2 comments:

  1. That blazer is amazing. I have to commend Goodwill on their seriously great selection of blazers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! The blazer is actually from a small boutique in Chico, CA but the sparkly blue sweater is indeed from Goodwill here in Seattle!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel welcome to leave a comment!