Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Snail Mail #2

Mail! I really really enjoy sending things in the mail! I like to collect random things that remind me of someone and then eventually I'll send a little box of those things to them. My friend is out on the East Coast and apparently finding lots of sea glass; I have these cool old empty vials so I figure, send em out there! In case you're wondering, and even if you weren't, the wrapped package is leggings that I needed to give back, hee. I had a lot of fun with these packages - the mailing labels are macro shots of household items! Can you guess, haha!?


My best friend got published (!!) and engaged (!!!) so I had to send her something. Just a congratulatory card with some mini roses for the engagement and a necklace that I hope she likes! I had picked it out for her and was saving it, but what a better way to celebrate a job well done? 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel welcome to leave a comment!