Saturday, June 8, 2013

Zebranique
















Yea, this outfit gives me big smiles : D 

// Zebra Shirt.Target // Polka Dot Shorts.Target // Wedges.F21 // Purse.Volcolm // Necklace.Vintage // Earrings.NordyRack //


A late night, post-Ikea, impromptu Target sale rack browse brought me this shirt and these shorts. I put them together right then and there and since have worn the sweater five times over. I love it. I also love zebra. One of my saddest losses was an awesome 8x10 zebra carpet! Dang I miss that carpet. Yes, I did make up my title word: Zebranique, Adj. [zee-bruh-neek] Unique like a zebra. Did you know that a Zebra's stripes are just as unique as our human fingerprints?!

9 comments:

  1. Gah I can't believe I have missed 3 posts of yours. I wonder why your blog is the one that slips from me when I'm checking my blog roll?? I'm going to double check on if you got bumped off my blog roll.

    Antyways,

    I love this outfit. You have the best jewelry, and those shoes are amazing. I can't believe it's still tights weather where you are, it's lower 80's here on a good day!

    But yes, I love all of this and your cheerful face =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love zebra's, you look amazing girl!
    XOXO Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red sunglasses. I am always jealous that you can pull this stuff off! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can totally rock red sunglasses! Especially with your hair! <3

      Delete
  4. ah! i have the same shorts and haven't worn them out yet!! whenever i finally get a post up about them, i might have to feature you on there :)

    <3 max.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is amazing! I absolutely love everything about this! <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That shirt is so cute! love the outfit :)

    debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel welcome to leave a comment!