Friday, October 18, 2013

Grey Cloud


I kinda feel like a little grey cloud in this outfit. There are some days when all I want to do is stay curled up underneath blankies, all warm and cozy. This outfit is my translation of that feeling, so I could still mentally be in bed all day! Because this oversized sweater sometimes puffs up and makes me look suuuuper big on top I like to pair it with less on the bottom, like here with shorts and tights. The mornings are pretty chilly, but the afternoons warm enough to get away with tights on some days so I'm taking advantage of that for as long as possible!
When wearing all one color, or muted colors, I really like to have little pops of color or bits of whimsy, hence the blue tank, the red shoes and of course polka dot tights! I also have been wearing my labradorite a lot recently, especially with a simple outfit like this, it really stands out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel welcome to leave a comment!