Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Fun

Friday's feel so great, even when working Friday's have always just felt fun. So here are some little bits of happiness that I'd like to send out to everyone!

This cutie, just lookin' for love!
Not gonna lie, I didn't really get the "YOLO" thing until I saw this, hilarious!
Otter hugs!!
Author quotes and awesome graphics, what better? There's a whole series to be seen in the link!
Back to school time! Even when I'm not a student, I still love this time of year and this necklace reminds me of Tom Hanks telling Meg Ryan in You've Got Mail - "I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils" 
Totally in love with this necklace from the same Etsy shop, Rareindeed.
No matter what your plans are this weekend, I hope you find your own bits of happiness! Links - (1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel welcome to leave a comment!