Monday, August 13, 2012

Road Trip Round Up

Oh, you know, just out walking my pet dinosaur! I love seeing unexpected things driving around, usually I seek out the odd, weird, funny (like the Flintstone House!) but driving around the United States something was bound to be found - and here it is! Roadside America does have an app but only for iphones so I wish I would have brought the book along. Other strange things seen while driving: an entire propeller blade for a wind turbine on the bed of a semi, huuuge house boat (?) also being transported by semi, a Hardee's/Red Burrito combo - where I live this would be a Carl's Jr/Green Burrito! Sometimes you can whip out the camera or phone fast enough, but some will just be in memory. Thank you Road for making the best Road Trip ever!


Two major Road Trip essentials, a good map and some good books! (Fun fact: I brought more books and notebooks along than bottles of sunscreen and bug spray combined!)
I also wanted to show off a little of my bounty...mostly stickers and pataches, some pocket randoms (things found in my pocket after exploring)...




I have to admit, I am sooo in love with this Elvis snow globe! I just look at it and smile, remembering all the great road adventures! I'm not crazy about Elvis and was really only shopping for presents for my little sister who is crazy about Elvis (ironically loves horses as well, Tom Petty anyone?!), but as soon as I saw this pepto pink sparkly snow globe, I knew I had to have it! Mmm, the open road - you are always on my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel welcome to leave a comment!