Saturday, December 22, 2012

All Dressed Up & Feeling Glamourous

I want to add about 10 more rhinestone necklaces and bracelets to this outfit and top it off with a rhinestone tiara, then sit around and drink tea all day. Basically how I picture myself at 80 years old, plus some cats. And by some cats I mean ALL THE CATS! And the sad thing is, when I'm 80 years old I will still probably buy shoes like this - I'll buy them to stare at and dream about...basically everything I do with these shoes now. Yes, I have a problem. I love shoes. I especially love ridiculous shoes that I have no business owning. Watching me in heels is like watching a newborn giraffe learning to stand...funny, awkward and kinda painful. Not cute. At all. However, once in a blue moon I get to take out the heals, leave the inhibitions and spend a night embarrassing myself and baby giraffe's everywhere!
Originally I was thinking 'all dressed up & no where to go' but that sounded a little depressing. Although true, I did not have anywhere fancy to go when I put on this outfit, I just had some time and wanted to play. These are actually kinda old photos...but they're still fun! 

I have this sparkly awesome maroon skirt that I wanted to wear with these tops...but sometimes I'm just not sure if it's too much, too crazy. I like to mix patterns & prints but I can get carried away easily and it can be a bit much even for me. But then I look at these pictures and I'm kinda disappointed with the bottom...so plain! But maybe you need pieces of plain for balance....?! Also, this skirt looks black but its actually purple...just throwin' that out there.
 
 
I reached a new level of obsession with these shoes. I love them, I actually love this pair of shoes. Yup. Sadly, they are not Jeffrey Campbell but they were the closest I'll probably ever get since they were only about 20 bucks!! Ahh, I love them even more.

11 comments:

  1. I love the red jacket with the lips! Gorgeous! P.S. "Hi" new to your blog and wanted to say hello. Willow

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is fantastic, you can never have too much pattern and print in one outfit if you ask me! You look fabulous x

    http://enidtwiglet.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO GLAMMY. I love that bracelet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thats how I felt in this outfit...GLAMourous!!!

      Delete
  4. wowowowowowowow y0ou look stunning!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, those shoes look amazing on you! So adorable. Also, that bracelet is probably the coolest thing that I have ever seen ever, just so you know.

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel welcome to leave a comment!