Monday, December 3, 2012

Princes Pan

Not gonna lie...tooootally love this outfit. In some medieval fantasy life I was wearing a beautiful gown to a boring party. I snuck out, ditched the skirts and ran away to Neverland.  
I don't know what else I'm going to wear this coverup with but I hope to wear it often! It was such an awesome thrift store find that I couldn't resist, brand new and only ten dollars! The beading is just so beautiful, I can't help but feel princess-esque when I wear it.
I've really come to love just how comfy these boots are. They're perfect for this outfit because they're up to the challenge of Princess Pan, fighting Pirates and running through the woods. Random: I love this shirt, but it hits me very strangely across the chest..one of those tie in the back stringy things..so I cut it off the stringy thing and tied it on as a bracelet. This was about 2 years ago. I never really think about the shirt when I see the bracelet, which is obviously daily since it's tied on but when I wear the shirt I'm strangely conscious of the two together. Also, I feel like a bow & arrow are missing from this picture. 




6 comments:

  1. this is all so adorable! aaaand I love those boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you look wonderful! i'm in love with your top :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that cover up is absolutely gorgeous I'm so jealous. I have never seen anything close to that in the thrift stores around here. And yes, those boots are still fricking amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! To be honest, I was surprised to find it at this particular thrift store - definitely a score!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel welcome to leave a comment!