Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Snail Mail!

Back in October I challenged myself to send more bits of sparkle, snail mail style. Sending and receiving mail definitely something I enjoy, especially if I can spread a little nonchalance!

I have a lot of fun making/finding things and sending out those bits of randomness! I love making presents for my friends - partly because I really like the fact that my friends are the type of people who appreciate and enjoy swapping handmade goodies! The necklace is from a local market artist and the earrings I made myself. Fun and funky decoupage (ish) packaging and these babies are ready to ship! 
I also like to decorate the outside of the packages, quotes, pictures, glitter, stickers, whatever! Why should they be plain when they can be fun and weird?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel welcome to leave a comment!