Thursday, April 25, 2013

Star Power

Rawr!
I don't know where this deep rooted love of loafers is coming from but it's there. Possibly it began with the, still coveted, cat loafers but one thing's for sure, I'm really diggin' em for summer! In the summer I'll be able to wear whatever shoes at work but I think there's several reasons I'll probably stay away from sandals. I think I may have found a happy medium!   

I picked this shirt up at an outlet billabong store a few years ago, it's got baby stars all over it! Coincidently, got this belt at the Volcolm outlet next-store! (yes, yes that is..a terrible pun. heh. )
This was supposed to be an afternoon outing at a local public garden which turned into a bad situation. It could have been much worse so really the sun on ma face was too glorious not smile about. Yay vitamin D, yay for that star power! (Yes, yes that is another terrible pun, baahaha!)

PS - this is my last post with long hair!! Cause oh yeah...I did somethin kinda craaazzzy!!

7 comments:

  1. I love your flats! great outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your loafers
    http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I thrifted these flats but they were originally from Target!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing! your look is stunning, i love your red pants :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice outfit! love your jacket and your flats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! Love the dark red jeans and the loafers!
    I'm excited to see your new hair!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel welcome to leave a comment!