Sunday, July 7, 2013

Bits of Floral, Bits of Blue







Sometimes I don't know what to say for myself in regards to fashion - or even that I should. Occasionally even my family/friends don't respond well to my own style, I believe the words 'overboard' and 'wacky' have been used - but that's ok! I just have to laugh about it. I don't have any inclination to one specific fashion style or trend I just wear what I want, what I like and more often than not it reflects how I'm feeling that day. Today I guess I felt floral. Hee. 


This outfit started with the shorts, then followed the tights (personal challenge:shorts w/o tights) and with floral on the mind I figured why not go all out? I'd been dying to wear this newly thrifted tank, floral, and my orange cosmos necklace. I know I probably lost everyone at the bag, earring, bracelet, ring combo but I think the only thing I would change is the shoes, not my favorite with this outfit and if I wore it to work I'd probably just wear tennies. My hamsa (protection symbol) ring really just needs to be worn on some days and this was one of them. I also thrifted this etched leather bag; my Mom has an amazing collection of etched leather, bags and belts and things, and I just couldn't pass up what a great deal this was. All in all, this outfit is giving me SMILES!

When is floral too much floral? And when is weird too weird? Seriously, is there a rule or something?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel welcome to leave a comment!