Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring Butterflies

I feel like I'm trying to shake off a huge gray cloud cape. My body has been craving vitamin D like my eyes have been craving Spring colors and I've been trying to springify my apartment. This butterfly jacket was something I surprised myself with, definitely not something I saw myself ever wearing but I just love it! Wearing it makes me feel like I have my own pair of butterfly wings to spin and twirl and dance with!
This necklace never seems to go with much but I can't bring myself to get rid of it! Fortunately I snagged this shirt on super Target sale and they fit together perfectly. All together the lace, gems and butterflies in this outfit definitely reflect my more soft, romantic side. Of course, with a gold butterfly corsage I still got my funkitude in there!

I imagine wearing this outfit in Summertime with blue shorts and some awesome wedges! For now, my moccasins are still keeping my toesies toasty!

7 comments:

  1. Ooo I love how you're able to match things together the way you do. I didn't say that right..I hope you know what I mean, haha! I love this outfit, especially the butterfly jacket. The feminine lace top (which I also wanted to buy from Target, but I saw it when it wasn't on sale, hmph!) really goes well with the butterflies and the teal and peachy pink colors really complement each other well.

    I also think it's adorable how you put the butterfly on your moccasins in the picture :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jess! I like to play with my clothes..doesn't always work out but sometimes it does, yay! And you should definitely check back at Target, I got this 1-2 weeks ago on clearance so hopefully it's on sale in your neck of the woods too, it also came in about 4 other colors!

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty floral cardigan! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! XX

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Target top, and I especially love how you've styled it here. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    --Lily
    Fifth Freedom Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors are so pretty together! I love them! That pink eyelet top is so pretty too.

    Amy
    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel welcome to leave a comment!