Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Twirling in the Park

These pictures are from the other evening after work, up at Volunteer Park. When it's cold outside, layering is a must for me even if it means bulky hiking boots, cold toes all day are just not worth any of my other shoes! This dress is very twirly and fun so when I wear it at work I smile and spin all day.

Ok, have you ever been excited about a small accomplishment but when you say it out loud it sounds weird and not that big of a deal? I'm having one of those moments with these pants... I bought them six years ago and never once wore them. Still had the tags on up until this winter when I finally, finally started wearing them and now I love them! Or rather, love that they finally fit ; ) I think grey is my favorite neutral, I love how it just works beautifully with every color. 
Do you like my new armwarmers?! I have a few short pairs that I've been acquired over winter but I really wanted a longer, sturdier pair. This black and white pair are recycled cashmere, from Vintage Creations at the market. I fell immediately in love with the pattern and knew it was my pair! One of my favorite things about this sweat shirt is the hood - it's lined with stars! 

7 comments:

  1. you look interesting!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, interesting is goo, at least it's not boring! : )

      Delete
  2. yes layering is a must in the pnw!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that you're wearing skinny jeans! :)
    also, i need a pair of those arm warmers!

    max.
    http://petticoatsandpantalones.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The cords are just regular bootleg. Maybe a little birdie will bring you armwarmers!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel welcome to leave a comment!