Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Fierce Thrift Find

Another quick and cold beach excursion. I always want to take a little walk and I always think I want to do that on the beach. But it's always so windy and for some reason I keep going, totally in denial that yes, it will be windy.

I couldn't believe it when I pulled out this sweater, I didn't even care that it wasn't the right tag color! I thrifted this sweater coat...long sweater? sweater jacket?....for about 12$ which still was a really good deal for me.When I thrift I like to give myself a specific goal and budget, and always keep a keen eye on the tag color of the day items (you know, green tags are 50% off today). However I will make exceptions when something so awesome speaks to me, I just, I have no will. 
Running action shot yay! This happens to be the best picture of the actual design..skully caterpillar butterfly, um yes, but my favorite thing is really the colors - all of them! Reds, oranges, blues and violets plus all this cool pops of yellows and fucsias. It makes me feel fierce! Like my cheeetahhhh loafers!
What makes you feel FIERCE?!

1 comment:

  1. I'd say finding some rad pieces at op shops for sure too! It gives you such a buzz!
    www.ahkavintage.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel welcome to leave a comment!