Monday, November 5, 2012

I Left the House with No Pants

So this is what I wore. And it wasn't until I was leaving Trader Joes, as the wind gusted up, that I realized that I wasn't actually wearing a "bottom" per say. I was just so excited about these boots, then the olive color with flowers, then olive and flowers and maroon (oh my!) that I really just forgot. I was like, woah! Love it. Done! I am so not a leggings only type person, I mean I get it and all, super comfy but I've only recently graduated from blue jeans here! I felt exposed for about five minutes and then laughed for another five sine I've never even had a 'forgot my pants!' kinda dream. I spent the rest of the afternoon trying to channel Donald Duck, talk about someone who can rock it sans pants!


When I got home I actually put on a skirt and decided that I really did like it better without. I think I officially wore a shirtdress, maybe? Haha, so who knows, maybe I'll venture out sans pants again!

Also notice my sad little plant! He's the roughest of the bunch right now. The past few months have been super hard on the few plants that I did keep and this one is just stress shedding so he's recuperating in the one sunny spot of the whole apartment. I wish the new apartment had more direct sunlight but my plants are pretty tough and they'll adapt. But speaking of new apartment, I am pretty over the whole 'no furniture' thing that we have going on right now. I just want to sit on something legitimate! Haha. Hopefully soon we'll go get our stuffs!

Outfit: Leggings & Flower Shirt (Target) Olive Shirtdress (Cotton On) Boots (Thrifted)

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel welcome to leave a comment!