Monday, November 19, 2012

I Wore: Stripes - I Felt: Spunky

I dressed up as a zebra for Halloween so to create a mane I french braided my hair and then pinned in black ribbons up and down the braid. I actually really loved the effect and have been wearing the ribbon tied bobby pins quite often...I think they add a little extra spunk to the spunkiness of this outfit!
I know this isn't exactly a ground breaking outfit but I love this sweater which is perfect for layering, and I'm still in love with these Target pants. I think I need more of them..in an assortment of colors! I'm so pleased that my boots fit over these pants! I have some seriously large calves which have definitely caused problems for boots and layering before.
I need to remember to wear long necklaces with scarves, otherwise I end up playing the peek-a-boo game with my necklace like here. But this scarf is just so big and warm I can't help but wear it all day! 

In other news, I have news! Or I will in the very near future. Some semi-exciting things are coming up soon...and I don't just mean the holidays! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. hey, cool blog! What do you think about following each other? It would be great, let me know answering on my blog with a comment, good job
    kisses <3
    Laura http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel welcome to leave a comment!