Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Red Shoes, Red Lips



As we were driving back from our wonderful Olympic Peninsula trip, our good friends called us suggesting we all go to a concert at the Neptune...YES! I personally love seeing concerts when visiting other cities, especially when at historic or unique venue, and our guest was down so we went! We saw Robert Randolph and the Family Band - awesome! I threw my outfit together last minute but was pretty pleased with it so I wanted to share.
I thrifted these shoes and this skirt! The shoes I am in love with, of course, and for five dollar big clunky shoes they are actually pretty comfy. The skirt I love but after wearing it I now understand why someone sent it off to the goodwill, it rides up while you're walking or dancing, sadness! I'm going to hang onto it for a little longer since it's perfect for pairing with a loose shirt. I usually like to pair tight bottoms with flowy top and vice versa.
This is one of those tanks that I would love to have in every color! It's simple but I love the asymmetry, how it moves and flows and it also covers the back which is great! I had to give these shoes the five minute fix, the fastener on one side was busted, but it worked. Damn I love these shoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel welcome to leave a comment!