Tuesday, August 13, 2013

DIY: Stud Shorts!

I finally got around to this DIY! Yay! This is what become of the purple pants from this post and I absolutely love the way they turned out. Since I converted them from pants I was able to customize the length which is really important for me when wearing shorts and I feel really comfortable wearing these at work. I did have a few rips when fraying but other than that the studding actually went pretty smoothly! I used a few varying sizes of pyramid studs and voila!
Late afternoon is my favorite time of day in the front room; the light is so cozy and it creates dancing rainbows, like the ones you can see on my shirt, all across the walls.
I've made a few other pairs of shorts this summer, they may make it up here one of these days!
 

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel welcome to leave a comment!