Friday, August 30, 2013

The Paisley Gypsy

This is definitely a comfy day outfit, especially now that some days are starting off a little cooler and a little damp. Long skirts are the easiest way to try without really trying at all, I love that. The only downside to this particular ensemble is that I have no pockets, which is nearly essential for me at work. The pocket belt I have doesn't fit my phone so I went to this local place, Mishu, to pick out one that would. They were clearing out all damaged products in 10$ bins so in addition to picking up a belt with a 'broken' snap I got a few other goodies.
Phone fits, yay! Thanks to the saleswoman who actually reminded me to test the pockets with my phone first before leaving, success! 
These earrings, also from Mishu, jingle jangle throughout the day and between the tinkling silver and paisley I feel most gypsy. I love this vintage necklace (it's plastic!) and whether or not it actually matches this shirt I love to pair them together. 

1 comment:

  1. i love the skirt! and a stylish fanny pack? score!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel welcome to leave a comment!