Friday, September 7, 2012

Onto The Next Great Adventure

It's official, I live in Seattle now. Crazy, for me anyway. I still can't believe it. When I moved to San Francisco I thought that was strange, at first, but so was college and that's why I was there. There was a reason for being there. Then I graduated, with no real plan, and the 'WHAT IFS' started. Ever since I can remember I've day dreamed different lives. What would happen if I lived in Paris? What would happen if I backpacked through Italy? What would happen if I spent a year RV'ing across the country? I admire and envy those people who follow these dreams easily, I really do. But a sad truth? As much as I talked about wanting to do these things, I knew I never would. Whether stuck by fear or realism, I don't know. But what if I started small, and what if I did something I didn't think I could do? So, I tried it. And now I'm about to find out 'What would happen if I lived in Seattle.' 


Have you ever tried something you never thought you would do?

2 comments:

  1. You go girl! You only get one life to live, right? So do the things that scare you (but also make you really excited too!)

    My dream is going on a massive RV trip with my parents after I graduate (nerd, I know - but, my dad loves to drive, so why not?) and just go see everything, eat everything, and shop at all the thrift stores.

    Thanks for your lovely comments. Go Gilmore Girls! :P Team Jess, Logan, or Dean?

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very inspiring! I wish you luck! And thank you for following!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel welcome to leave a comment!