Monday, September 17, 2012

Flowers & Stripes

I dug out these pieces from the bottom of my trunk (hence wrinkleage) and was super excited about this outfit -  a flowery summer skort, tank top, my favorite cardigan for the chillier parts of the day, pop of ruby...but sadly I snagged the skort, ripping a fat hole, boo! But before I changed, I decided to get some photos anyways.
The tank top and skort are thrifted, the cardigan was part of my graduation ensemble and I looove (from CottonOn), gold glitter shoes from Payless and ruby jewel necklace from Forever21.


I'm so happy that the weather has been so wonderful, I definitely wasn't ready to give up the sun especially with the reputation of the Pacific Northwest. I'm still excited for fall (Halloween anyone?!?!) but I certainly don't mind a slow change. 

6 comments:

  1. stripes and florals are one of my favorite combos!

    Jessica
    www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! My graduation dress was floral and I fell in love with the combo!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I love blue! But I've been looking at other colors lately too!

      Delete
  3. You look awesome. I like this outfit <3.
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel welcome to leave a comment!