Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Spoonful Of Sparkle

These earrings are sooo great and I knew immediately that I wanted to pair them with this crazy cloth that I thrifted for 2$!! I think it's supposed to be a tablecloth type thing but I wanted to wear it as a scarf! It's the pom poms! I LOVE them! Pom poms, crazy costume crystals and glitter cheeks - welcome to A Spoonful of Sparkle haha!I wasn't sure how to wear this scarf but I figured all black would cause a good pop which works for me, I'm incredibly comfortable in this outfit. Boots, comfy pants, easy tee..and yes, it all happens to be black. I'll definitely be wearing this combo again in the future when I have some really special jewelry to showcase.
Just some purse detail and smiley faces. I really love etched leather, a trade I wish I could learn one day, and this purse has the perfect amount and a great floral design. This goofy face below is my trying not to laugh face, haha!

3 comments:

  1. Oh you look so fresh faced and stunning. I'm so in awe of this outfit. I've done an all black outfit with a pop before, but I just didn't rock it like you are). Also...I got 3 cacti! And...they're alive! I'll have to post about them later :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those accessories are just so cute and perfect! I like how you made the scarf from a tablecloth - very awesome!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel welcome to leave a comment!