Sunday, May 19, 2013

Cat Lady


I absolutely LOVE that I'm working outside a few days a week. With decent weather its been light jackets and bare skin! Hooowever, I have already received my first slap from the sun as a harsh reminder to WEAR SUNSCREEN!! My face got a little toasty too, ouch.
 
I just got this cicada ring, which I'm loving! And these earrings, which are thrifted. I also grabbed this tank on super sale but didn't even realize the back detail until I tried to put it on at home, ha! Only I would be completely oblivious to this style until my arm was awkwardly not fitting on one side..then that whole self conversation - "What is happening?! Waaait..Oh, ohhhhhhh, oh!" Hee, what can I say, I liked the color!
This kitty bag was my very first H&M purchase ever - before I even lived in San Francisco, when it was the first West Coast city to get an H&M. I've loved it ever since! It's the perfect canvas bag, and the kitty tail/strap is just too cute. Meow! 

5 comments:

  1. You look amazing!! I love your cat bag <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. excuse my french..but you have the coolest fucking stuff. I love how you seamlessly put together all of these eclectic things. A cool beetle ring, a kick ass cat bag and that awesome cut out shirt. I'm going to try and add more accessories tomorrow to my outfit like you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you Jess! Let me be the first to say that my eccentricities don't always work out but I certainly have fun!

      Delete
  3. this is my favorite outfit of yours so far!

    <3 max.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel welcome to leave a comment!