Friday, May 24, 2013

Orange You Glad


Ok so this isn't the best photo, cause it was blown out so I just decided to play with it, or the best 'outfit' but I'm posting both anyways because I love that my toenails match my agates in the window, I love that these leggings and tee are so soft and so comfy I want to fall asleep in them and I love love love this new necklace. I did some work trade a while back for some gorgeous pieces from Nature's Twist in Seattle and I'm enjoying creating outfits around the pieces to let them shine! This outfit is a fairly simple, easy, comfy day kinda outfit for me, but of course I gotta pile on my gypsy jewelry! Vintage silver bangles plus a few others, still lovin' on ma cicada ring and of course, my twisted Tree of Life Labradorite pendant. 
According to an Innuit legend, the Northern Lights were once trapped inside the cliffs up and down the coastline. As two great warriors were fighting, one struck the stone with his mighty spear, releasing some of the shimmering lights into the night sky, but not all the light could escape and the rest is found as Labradorite stone.
I love wearing this pendant, it's like wearing the Northern Lights! 



3 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to wear leggings or tights under shorts! You rock it so well! Love your necklace!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess what, you can! For me definitely the most comfortable way to wear shorts, try it out!

      Delete
  2. Again with the amazing jewelry and teaching me things I never knew before like zebra stripes and folklore. I love your hair =] it's very cute and spunky. I also like the fresh background of the leaves and natural light coming in!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel welcome to leave a comment!