Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Candy Stripes

I guess the rain is finally here or what everyone keeps telling me, dreary weather for the next 6-9 months. But honestly, it doesn't seem so bad. I decided that on the days it looks extra grey out, I'll just pop on some crazy colors. So thats exactly what I did. All day look I kept looking down at my colorful tights and just smiling! Bonus - they're super warm!

Once I had these tights on, I knew I wanted to whole outfit to just be fun. What's more fun than polka dots, octopi and hot pink rhinestone earrings?! Even if it ended up being a weird combination, I still had fun all day in the dreary-ness! I karate kicked my candy legs all day! Hiii-yah!
 I think the biggest challenge for me still is the severe lack of appropriate clothes! Oh coats, hats and scarves I miss you! I did buy this pair of tights and some warm socks so that should keep it going for a while but there's only so many times one can layer summer clothes... eventually you just have to face the fact that they are indeed meant for summer, duh. And rain boots! I'd really like a pair of rain boots, otherwise I'll have to start wearing my hiking boots with these tights and dresses...ooh yeah, hawt. Yup, that might happen.


2 comments:

  1. Sorry for taking so long to get back with ya, I was on vacation. Thanks so much for the sweet words and the cheesy thumbs up, it's much appreciated =].

    I LOVE the necklace and tights. I wish I was ballsy...er ovaries enough to wear them. You are too cute! I'm glad I can follow you now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! And remember, you've got RED - confident and in charge!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel welcome to leave a comment!