Thursday, October 4, 2012

What I Wore - Soft Stripes



I forgot how much I love skirts! They are so easy and instantly make me feel like twirling when I put them on. I hadn't worn skirts in so long but somehow this summer I ended up with several different kinds and they're just so fun. I've subconsciously made some goals to 1) wear more skirts (and dresses? eeks!) and 2) learn how to style skirts better and 3) learn how to wear skirts even in the winter! I find that although I really love wearing skirts, sometimes I don't feel comfortable wearing them, at work for example. I can't tell if this is because I'm actually uncomfortable or if I'm most confortable in my everyday workwear. If the latter is true, and I have a feeling it is, then it's time to challenge myself a little more. Style is usually something I give up on right away instead of just pushing myself to break through, like I try to do with most other things. I'll keep working on that.

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel welcome to leave a comment!