Sunday, September 1, 2013

Currently:




Feeling guilty cooking up lots and lots and veggies! To counter the veggie karma, I found some vegetable poetry to munch on. As a petitioning vegetable I think I'd be the potato..."POTATOES." Hahaaa
Allowing some corny kitty inspirations to work while meditating on this neat fountain!
 Wondering if the state fair light festival will be fun to go to, the fair starts SOON!
Reading a lot about ammonites and hoping to one day find some of my own! These two are incredible!Wanting a kitteh!! Especially one like this, a Norwegian Forest cat. Awesome. Letting crystals and good stuff inspire some blog changes. I've really been appreciating the fact that I get to talk about rocks and gemstones throughout the day and how much I enjoy that. One customer asked me why I didn't major in geology and I didn't really have an answer! Always something to think about I suppose!

I've been listening to "Summer Hits of the 90s" on Pandora constantly, and it's flipping awesome. Really. Cheesy dancing galore. 
/1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10

I also signed up for the Reddit teachers exchange! It's a win-win-win...I get to have fun buying school supplies, teachers catch a break and kids have fun, yay! Sign up here!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel welcome to leave a comment!