Monday, September 23, 2013

Candy Apple Red















I can't tell you how excited I am to be living in a place that changes seasons!!! Fall is certainly here with brisk mornings, leafy afternoons and pumpkin pumpkin everywhere. September always makes me think of apples and back to school, maybe that's why I keep feeling 'back to school' inspired in the morning. With apples on the brain I keep styling entire outfits around this apple clock pendant, I love it! Both this cheetah top and the African Queen pin are thrifts and the pants and cardigan are old standbys. The apple pendant was a gift and my favorite thing about it, aside from telling the time, is the little rhinestones that float around inside! Happy back to school! 








2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel welcome to leave a comment!