Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Intergalactic Planetary



The forecast has been pretty doom and gloom but there have been a few surprising days, that sneaky sun isn't ready to leave just yet either I suppose but grandfather fall makes his presence known, bellowing icy winds to bite at my ankles (especially since I'm still insisting on shorts whenever possible!). And leaves, oh the leaves! Fall reminds me about the trees. Really. The trees spend all summer in solid greens painting the summer backdrop perfectly, there but not distracting from summer's fun, come fall however it's their time to burst into flames of vivid colors and dazzle me, 'we're goin' out with a bang!'
I really appreciate the friendships that support me, sounds a bit corny but I'm not even kidding! For example, a recent conversation went like this..."I think I just bought a table cloth but I don't even care I have to wear it, how big, for a scarf, is too big?"and the epic response, "NEVER TOO BIG." Yeah dude, thanks!! Here is said table cloth scarf, tree colored if you will and an excellent thrift I might add. I doubled it over and wrapped it twice, securing the ends with a thrifted broach that might just match too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel welcome to leave a comment!