Saturday, September 28, 2013

Comfy, Cozy, Drizzly Day








This is another of my Nature's Twist pendants! This stone is Cherry Creek Jasper and I'm surprised that this is the first time it's been in a post since I probably wear this one the most! I need to post a good detail picture because the colors are incredible.


New vest and skirt on supersale yaya! I'm excited to be layering both of these pieces for fall and winter too. I'm also excited to pull out my superstar handwarmers because they are amazing and totally practical. This was a super simple, super cozy, lazy day kinda outfit. I have to say that I've been wanting to take pictures in my friends' amazing back patio for a while now and I finally did! Next time I may just have to photography the garden; it's so relaxing back there that if it weren't for the blackberry brambles and 90 degree incline I would tent squat back there hee hee. 








1 comment:

  1. I like your skirt.

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel welcome to leave a comment!