Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Lip'ster



I love this shirt. It's the type of shirt that makes getting dressed easy since it does half the work. Ok, more like three quarters of the work. All I have to do is put this shirt on over pretty much anything and I love it. It's flowwy and sassy and laid back. I like that in a shirt.
These glasses are so much fun to wear! They're cheapos but definitely have the fun and whimsy that I need to get through the workday; I notice lots of smiles when I'm wearing them and lots of confused stares from kids...I like to think it's expanding their imaginations haha.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh you are always so adorable. I LOVE those glasses and that shirt looks so comfortable and such a statement. I always get the best inspiration from you =]

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel welcome to leave a comment!